Entertainment Visa Attorney Gets the Job Done for Agents and Managers

Agents and managers need entertainment visas so the foreign entertainers they represent can come into the U.S. to work, along with their essential support personnel. Richard Tashjian with the Tashjian Law Group PC is an entertainment visa attorney with an impressive track record and nearly 25 years of experience. We can get the job done for agents and managers who need entertainment visas for their clients.

Types of Entertainment Visas

Several different types of visas are available to entertainers who want to work in the U.S. As stated by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS):

  • P-1B applies to a member of an entertainment group that has been internationally recognized for a sustained and substantial period of time as outstanding in its discipline. At least 75% of the members must have had a sustained and substantial relationship with the group for a minimum of one year. The reputation of the group — not the individual members — is the important factor in qualifying for a P-1B visa. Essential support personnel to the entertainment group may also be eligible.
  • P-2 visas may be available to individual performers or part of a group coming temporarily to the U.S. to perform under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the U.S. and an organization in another country. A requirement for this visa is that the individual performer possesses skills comparable to those of the U.S. performers taking part in the exchange program and performing outside of the United States. Essential support personnel who form an integral part of an entertainer’s performance may also qualify for P2 visas.
  • P-3 visas are for artists and entertainers and their essential support personnel who are coming to the U.S. as part of a culturally unique program, to perform, teach, or coach as entertainers or artists. To qualify for this visa, an entertainer must be coming to the U.S. to participate in a cultural event or series of events that will further understanding or development of the entertainer’s art form.
  • O-1 visas are available to individuals with proven extraordinary abilities in the sciences, business, education, athletics, or the arts; or who have a nationally or internationally recognized record of extraordinary achievement in the television or motion picture industry. Entertainers may be included in these categories. Extensive documentation may be required to prove extraordinary ability for an O-1 visa.

Entertainment Visa Attorney in Los Angeles and Beijing

Agents and managers bringing entertainers into the U.S. need a law firm they can rely on to handle their entertainment visas. At the Tashjian Law Group PC, we have extensive experience handling all types of nonimmigrant visas, including entertainment visas. Our client list includes Academy Award winners, Grammy Award winners, and many celebrities and high-profile individuals.

Contact us to discuss how we can help you obtain the entertainment visas you need. With our estimated 99% success rate, you can have confidence that we have the necessary experience and skills to get the job done.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This